Today is the last day of my winter break. Tomorrow I’m back to real life. No more drinking 2 bottles of wine everyday. Back to working out. No more lounging around in sweat pants, messy buns and sports bras. I’m so ready to get back to real life.
My goal for 2015 is one big goal, with a few little ones added in to maximize the experience.
My goal is to move out of my mom’s house, and maybe even Iowa.
Let’s face it, this is a long time coming. And there’s a lot I need to do. Especially with my time line being that I want to be moved and settled in by Labor Day. Here’s the things I know I have to be doing the next few months:
- save money. I’ve started a second saving account which is a good start. I’m trying to cut down on spending. My debit and credit cards are all in the freezer.
- decide where I want to live. So. Many. Options.
- write a resume and figure out what kind of job I want.
- Get Diego trained. His fear of males and aggression towards other dogs needs to get handled.
- sort, declutter and donate. I’m assuming I’ll be living with the least amount of space. That means a lot of stuff needs to go.
- Seriously, get in shape. If I’m going to be starting off somewhere new, I should look super awesome when I do. And the gym could be a great place to make friends. Right?
So here I am. Kind of nervous. Totally excited.