Last week was a busy one. Well, one of those busy ones where you look back and you’re not 100% sure what it is you accomplished.
So instead of showing you what I did last week, I’ll just let you know what I’m looking forward to this week.
- ordering a new iphone. mine is seriously slow and the biggest reason I haven’t been taking photos is because I have no storage space. Knowing I’m about to order a new phone also means I’ve been looking at a lot of phone cases. This one from the Beyonce shop is my current favorite.
- the arrival of my new shoes from ShoeMint.
- planning next week’s trip to Kansas City. I plan on doing a touch of back to school shopping, eating lots, and spending some time with my brother and sister-in-law.
- spending lots of extra time with Scotti and Diego. Because of above.
- Accomplish one thing on my list of of things to accomplish by the end of the summer. I seriously spotted 5 pieces of clothing when I was folding my laundry that I had completely forgotten about. I think that means it is time to do a deep closet clean for sure.
Anyways, today I’m in Cedar Falls helping TinderBoy celebrate his 30th birthday. He gets to choose the activities and all I know so far is that we’ll be “outside all day”. With such little direction, I packed 3 pairs of shoes for 24 hours.