That’s right. 54 degrees. Scotti and Diego each got their own mile long walk while I sang along to One Direction. Looking ahead, it’s going to be a very busy week, so I’m happy that the dogs and I got a little bit of fresh air.
And by busy, I mean little kid chorus concerts, a Barbie Princess Birthday Pizza Party, extra shifts, cleaning house, attending a fundraiser, and a visit from my brother and sister in law. Like, I am already exhausted. And my brother will be too once I finish writing out the mini “honey do” list I have. I figure it’s good practice for when he and his wife have a home of their own.
- Fitness Blender 15 Min. Cardio
- XHit: How To Train Like a Victoria’s Secret Model
- XHit: The Shoulder Workout
- XHit: The Maria Sharapova Arms Workout
- XHit: How to Get Arms Like a VS Model
- XHit: Muffin Top Melter
- XHit: How to Melt Those Love Handles
- Tone It Up: Slim and Toned Arms
- 2 mile dog walk.
And now I’m off to meet Mom at the grocery store!