I’ve spent a lot of time the past 24 hours thinking about some things I wrote yesterday. Mainly the part about no longer posting selfies on Instagram because I just haven’t been feeling pretty. And when I say a lot of time, I pretty much mean the entire past 24 hours except for sleeping time.
While I eventually want to get to posting some content that has a more broad appeal, ie my mom isn’t the only person who will admit to reading, I will be focusing The Daily posts on just that. A picture of what I wore that day, a round up of my workout, something that made the day extra special.
Because if I write it all down, somewhere where I’m not the only one to read it, I’m way more likely to get it done.
- PopSugarFitness:30 Minutes to a Brazilian Bikini Body: This is great for someone who has a bit more grace/isn’t completely terrified that they’re going to fall over and break their ankle.
- Tone It Up Tuesdays: Beach Barre Workout: Because I adore the chemistry between the TIU girls, (who wouldn’t want a friendship like that?), and holy thigh burner.
- XHit:The First Lady Workout: because no matter what your party affiliation, MObama has fantastic arms.
- Fitness Blender: Crunchless Abs Workout: Scotti and Diego see any floor moves as an invitation to wrestle, so I’m always on the hunt for some good standing ab workouts.
- One mile walk with Scotti. It’s still too cold for Diego to go out. I need to find him a winter jacket and boots on clearance.
The majority of my workouts will be YouTube videos. While I absolutely love going to the gym, it’s often hard for me to find the drive to change and walk half a block. Plus the other person who is there when I go in the evenings insists on putting the TV on FoxNews. And paying for car repairs last week means I now have about $15 to get me through till the 21 and the monthly gym fee is $30.